Health and Safety for International Academy
The covers covers how to:
- Understand how to manage and control hazards to protect people at work.
- Learn about risk assessment and how it is carried out.
- Identify common safety hazards.
- Recognise what employers must do to comply.
- Understand hazards around working at height,manual handling,computer work stations and noise.
- Understand how health and safety issues should be organised.
- How to prevent accidents from happening by ensuring health and safety.
- Understand what can go wrong and how to deal with unplanned events.